1. Thank you for your interest in the South African Business WOZA Online campaign (“WOZA ”). Google Inc and its affiliates (“Google”) have worked in collaboration with a number of partners to provide WOZA related tools and services posted at www.wozaonline.co.za (the “WOZA Site”). We hope you enjoy using them. These terms and conditions are a contract between you and Google and apply to your use of the WOZA Site. They do not apply to your use of any services offered or provided by partners of Google.
2. These are the terms and conditions which govern your participation as a user of WOZA . You will be deemed to have accepted them if you use any of the services offered through the WOZA Site.
3. The key service offered through WOZA is the ability for you, if you are a business to:
1. set up a website for the use of your business;
2. associate that website with a website address (“domain name”) such as mybusiness.wozaonline.co.za for free;
3. if you opt in as part of the sign-up process, have that website automatically added to Google Places (as a business listing in Google Maps).
4. In each case, your use of services provided by partners will be solely governed by the terms and conditions of use of partners, and where set out below are only provided for ease of reference. Google is not responsible for providing these services to you, and you will need to check in each case that you are happy with the service and the terms and conditions of service of partners before using those services. For a list of Google partners providing services please see http://www.wozaonline.co.za/partners
6. Free website creation, domain name and hosting
1. To create a website through WOZA , you will need to click on ‘create your website’ and follow the sign up process.
2. Subject to your acceptance of Google’s Universal Terms of Service as updated from time (located at http://www.google.co.uk/accounts/TOS) you will receive a free subdomain, website and hosting from Google.
3. You will be entitled to receive a free subdomain such as mybusiness.wozaonline.co.za.
4. You will have the option to acquire a custom co.za domain from a partner. Partners may from time to time make available special promotional offers including free co.za domains. Any free co.za domain promotional offer and all services offered by partners will be governed by partner’s terms and conditions which can be found at partner’s website.
5. You may also have the option to use services provided by Google. The use of those services will be governed by Google’s terms and conditions, including those which can be found here https://adwords.google.com/select/tsandcsfinder and http://www.google.com/webmasters/+1/button/
6. You may also have the option to use services provided by other partners. The use of those services will be governed by the partner’s applicable terms and conditions
1. You agree not to:
1.Use the WOZA web site creation service or domain name registration service for any purpose other than to promote your business;
2. Ask for more than one free domain name through the WOZA Site;
3. Knowingly permit anyone to ask for a second domain name to promote the same business;
4. Use your website created through the WOZA initiative for any purpose other than to promote your business
5. Sell your website created through the WOZA service for money or money’s worth, except in the context of selling your business as a going concern.
6. Use any services provided by partners, Google or any other partner in breach of any of the terms and conditions for the use of those services.
7. The services and offers you receive through WOZA are not for resale and may not be sold or transferred unless the terms and conditions applicable to that service or offer expressly permit sale or transfer.
2. You understand that these terms and conditions may also apply to the services offered by partners, where they are incorporated into their terms and conditions.
9. Data protection and privacy
1. Any data including personal data which:
2. you enter into a website run by partners (including any link to partner’s site from the WOZA site) will be held by partner subject to partner’s terms and conditions.
2. Google and partners may share this information with each other and trusted third parties involved in WOZA in order to provide the services offered under WOZA (including the site you create and the domain name you acquire).
3. Google, and trusted partners may, if you have given your consent in the sign up process, contact you to help you benefit from the service and provide information about other products and services that may be of interest to you.
4. When you request a free domain name, Google and partners are obliged to provide registrant details to a body which administers domains.
10. If you elect to submit your details to Google Maps, we may use the data you provide to create a Google Places page for your business. You can find out more about the Google Places service by going here: http://www.google.com/places and, where a listing is created (or has already been created) you can verify your listing and claim your Google Places page by following the process on that site.
11. Changes and third party services
1. Google and partners of WOZA reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or delete portions of these terms at any time without further notice. If this happens, the new terms will be posted on the WOZA Site. Your continued use of the site you have created via WOZA , or the WOZA Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new terms.
2. Google and partners of WOZA may change the WOZA Site and the services offered through it from time to time without liability to you. Google does not accept responsibility for or endorse any third party services offered through the WOZA Site.
12. Withdrawal of services.
1. If you use the WOZA Site or any of the services offered through the WOZA Site in contravention of these terms, or of any other terms referred to in these terms, or if you use them against the spirit of the WOZA campaign, the services you are being provided may be withdrawn from you.
2. Google and partners of WOZA may end or suspend WOZA or the WOZA Site at any time at their sole discretion without any liability to you. This will not affect the existence of your site.
13. Governing Law: These terms and conditions are governed by English law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to any dispute concerning these terms of service save that either party may apply to any court for an injunction or other relief to protect its Intellectual Property Rights.